Sometimes money can’t buy you everything and if you are a STD patient, even though you can make use of the money and get yourself treated, you would know that it can’t buy you happiness. For people struggling with Herpes, finding a date used to be really hard back when there was no Herpeslove.net but since the website’s inception in 2007, it has been able to help thousands of sick people to find the partner of their dreams. They have a unique way of letting Herpes affected people interact and communicate with each other.
- Basic membership for standard members
- Gold Membership
- 1 month for $29.95 (saving 25% off the regular price of $39.95)
- 3 months for $59.95 (saving 50% off the regular price, working out at $19.95 a month)
- 6 months for $95.95 (saving 60% off the regular price, working out at $15.95 a month)
- Payments can be made using credit, debit, charge and check cards, paypal, a bank check or money order by postal mail.
Registering at the website is very easy. Once you get directed to the sign-up page, all you have to do is fill out a few details about yourself like the preferred username, your first and last name, your ethnicity, your age and you have to confirm your email address as well. You can also add the address but it’s optional. Once you are done, you are redirected to the profile page where you can add your picture and more information about yourself. Normally it’s a good idea to create a detailed profile so that the community can know more about you before contacting you.
Let’s know analyze and review the website based on some factors:
The site might not be the out-right best for Herpes dating but it’s certainly among the very best. There is a list of features that the community can enjoy. Here are a few:
- An option of uploading multimedia is present. You can add a lot of pictures on your profile giving the other person a good idea of how you look.
- There are different forums for all the members of the community to join and talk about Herpes related issues. You as a member can even share videos or pictures over there.
- There is an option to leave private messages for people that you want to talk to or you can just start an IM chat.
- There are also public chat rooms available for you to join.
- The customer service staff is very receptive and they can provide you with any type of support you might want. They even provide legal advices to people in need.
- Standard members can access the following features:
- Create a lifetime profile.
- Upload up to 26 photos.
- 24 / 7 phone and live customer service support.
- Free to reply to emails and online chat from gold members.
- Initiate sending winks, it`s free!
- Post comment on other members’ profile, blog, status and forum.
- Search members by quick, username, birthday and fashion show.
- Gold members can access extra features for those having a (40+):
- Initiate emails and chats.
- The ability to set mail and wink filter.
- Check whether sent mail is read or not.
- TOP listed in searches ensure you get more views and chance of getting a successful date.
- You can search by advanced, saved, keywords, photo, state, province or zip, postal code and city.
- The ability of viewing last login time.
- Read 1,300+ successful dating advice and safety tips.
The site is completely free for anyone to join and that means that you can’t have any complaints about the price at all.
A “quick exit” button is present which helps the users to completely leave the website for another in case they need to do so. You can also block somebody who you don’t want seeing your things or checking out your profile. There is a way you can get your profile verified and you can also search only for people that are verified like you; this is something you can’t find in most of the other websites and makes us give a big 5 out of 5 for Herpeslove.net on privacy.
The website is home to over millions of members and the site staff boasts that it has by far the most active STD blogs and forums hosted. We can’t seem to disagree as when we checked the website out, these claims turned out to be facts. So, if you are a herpes or any other STD patient, then this website is something for you to know about.
Ease of use:
Lastly, the website is relatively very easy to use and doesn’t require you to have any prior knowledge to be able to use it efficiently. IF you have used a social networking website before then it should be fairly easy for you to figure herpeslove.net out too.